This taco bake is one of my favorite low carb recipes! We are doing low carb and it can be hard to find awesome recipes, but this is great. I do a variation on the Food.com Version, you can check the original out there or use mine! Let me know how it turns out!
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1⁄3 cup heavy cream
1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
1/2 lb chorizo
1/2 lb ground beef
3 teaspoons taco seasoning
1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
4 ounces chopped green chilies
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Oil or grease your 9×13 pan. We use an olive oil spray!
- Spread the cheese in the bottom.
- Mix the cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream, and taco seasoning together. Spread over the cheese.
- Bake in over at 375 for 25 minutes
- Let stand for a few minutes
- Cook the ground beef and the chorizo
- Mix the meat with the rest of the topping ingredients, besides the cheese.
- Put on top of the crust mixture
- Top with cheese and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes!!!